Performance Marketing Designer (f,m,d) — Freelance or Full Time
What if we could actually do something about climate change? Immediately. Effectively. Collectively. That’s our vision: Make powerful, measurable climate action available to everyone — and then scale it up!
We are a team of mission-driven changemakers with a track record of building category-defining products, backed by Berlin’s top early-stage funders. In 2020, we launched our groundbreaking solution to empower millions to act as one united force for the planet. Now we’re building on that strong foundation.
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Performance Marketing Designer to join our team. Once here, you’ll bring complicated concepts to life through persuasive marketing campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Google, and more. We’re open to both freelance and full time candidates, preferably located in the central European time zone, for ease of collaboration with our Berlin-based team.
If you care deeply about climate change and know how to design compelling creative that converts then please apply. We’re looking for people like you.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Real social impact and global reach
- Quality-driven environment
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Free gym membership, metro ticket, bike subscription, and compensation of your personal CO2 footprint
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
Once here, you will
- Work with our CCO, CPO, and Head of UA to create designs that convert potential users to carbon offset evangelists
- Craft cross-channel ad campaigns, infographics, social graphics, email templates, simple landing pages, and engagement devices
- Use animation, video, and illustration as needed to explain complex climate concepts
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners
What you bring
- 1-5 years experience in multi-channel design, with a focus on marketing campaigns
- A keen design eye and experience bringing complicated concepts to life through engaging visuals, illustration, and simple animations
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Strategy, and Copywriters to build consumer-focused products and experiences.
- Experience with Figma (ideally) and Adobe Creative Suites
- Demonstrated passion for social good — environmental and climate change experience a plus
- Curiosity, adaptability, and a sense of ownership towards your tasks
- A keen eye for detail
- Conversational English (German a plus!)
We are committed to diversity and equity and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application!
A note on Covid-19 and WFH
We want you to stay safe during the Covid-19 pandemic! We're currently working from home, and if you join us, we’ll provide all the equipment you need to make your home office experience as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Once everything is back to normal, we look forward to meeting you at our beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, featuring unlimited fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and a canteen with daily veggie options. Want to make remote a long-term thing? We’re open to discussing that too.